I have lost my elder brother: Shehu Gabam

Innalillahi Wa'inna ilaihin Raji'un.

Another lost to the Gabam family ,on behalf of myself and family that I announce the passing away of my Elder brother who happens to be the first son of the family after a protracted illness . This death came bearly two months after the death of our father .

May Almighty Allah in his Mercy grant you Jannatul Firdausi Ameen but certainly we have equally lost a strong pillar and who bone who always stood for us whenever the need arises . You have acted and played the fatherly roles in your life .

Ubangiji Allah ya maka Rahama Ameen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dankwambo/Amtai political feud, Group calls for quick Security interventions.

Comr. Auwal Suspended from office as National President,Yobe State Students.

Plateau North Re-rerun: Parties await Tribunal Judgement