Northern Youths Assembly Speaker elogised Nigerian Youths on International day.

Johnson Isaac

The Speaker of Northern Youths Assembly of Nigeria Rt. Hon. Ukkasha Hamza Rahama has Congratulated the Nigerian Youths as the celebrate International Youths day.  

He made this Known today in his home town of  Rahama Toro Local Government of Bauchi State when he recieved in audience Youths groups as part of the commemoration of the International Youths day.

According to him as has been written their names very bold with gold pen in the wall of Nigerians particularly in supporting the Government to sustain the peace building and development in Nigeria.

He used the occasion to advised the Nigerian Youths to stop envying their leaders but to see them as mentors in order to work together by ensuring that the precedence of new Nigeria is achieve.He encouraged the Youths towards sustainaining Peace and Unity in deversity of Nigeria.

I am a product of mentorship and guidance, support and encouragement get me here, though I have not reached my destination but we are at a step forward.As I am looking to others as mentors and role models so also others are equally looking unto me.

 If I didn't get the support I needed, I wouldn't have reached this level. I always feel elated whenever I have opportunity to support my fellow Youths to accomplish their dream or aspiration in life. We all that history does not just happen to us but we make history happens to us.

Once again congratulations to all Nigerian youths for witnessing this special day. It has not been easy for us but lamentation will not solve the problem. We need to close ranks and chart a course to better our situation in the long run. We must get involve and we must take action. He added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dankwambo/Amtai political feud, Group calls for quick Security interventions.

Comr. Auwal Suspended from office as National President,Yobe State Students.

Plateau North Re-rerun: Parties await Tribunal Judgement