HAPPY SIX YEARS ANNIVERSARY : COMR.DANAUDI

I took my pain this morning to pen down my best wishes and celebrates my brother from another who is marking his six years anniversary with his ever larming wife .

Malo Isa who we met for almost 20 years and rare gentleman that words in dictionary cannot describe . A wonderful and noble man that evrye woman will be proud to have which our anty has already grabbed though she is a replica of the Man called Malostical .

I join millions today to wish you many more fruitful years of marriage blessings for been a role model to many . I always remember meeting in Gombe with my friends sometimes in 2016 and meeting you in Jos -Bauchi road precisely welcome to Jos when you survive an accident in December 2018 with your lovely family.

I never knew that some people will be this nice ,kind and encouraging until I met the likes of Malostical because their words alone can change the world . The season and trained administrator from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University is someone that the future of Nigeria can be be build upon . He is a committed Christian who follow the suits of Christ of charity and love to those who comes his way .

I wish many more years of sound marriage and more happy family ahead sir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dankwambo/Amtai political feud, Group calls for quick Security interventions.

Comr. Auwal Suspended from office as National President,Yobe State Students.

Plateau North Re-rerun: Parties await Tribunal Judgement